Popular life coach and award winning artist Katherine Lott joins The Pauly Cast to ask, “Why are people so afraid, even terrified, in the world, especially here in America?”
She and Pauly cover a lot of ground and have a ton of fun uncovering some nuggets of wisdom in this delightful episode.
Links and Topics From Pauly’s Conversation With Katherine Lott
- Katherine Lott’s Facebook Page
- Why are people so afraid and terrified, especially in America?
- Bill Wilson and 12 Step Programs
- FEAR- false evidence appearing real
- Violence in America
- Violence as part of our fabric
- Guns in America
- Marilyn Manson on Fear and Consumption
- Martha’s Vineyard Miracles
- Hitchhiking With Larry David
- Don Henley The End of Innocence
- Avatar the Film
- Jesus, turn the other cheek
- Sometimes we need to simply change the channel. Not only in the outside world, but importantly, within us.
- Eckhart Tolle
- Oprah and Eckhart
- Rosa Parks
- Robert Tennyson Stevens Mastery Systems