The one and only Jack Canfield returns in this brilliant encore experience. What an honor to sit down with one of the legends of the new thought and success movement. This is one of my favorite shows.
From his earliest days teaching inner-city high school students how to discover their potential and succeed no matter what their circumstances — to becoming a world-renowned transformational speaker and trainer who has conducted more than 2,500 workshops and events all over the world — Jack Canfield has devoted his life and career to helping others achieve their personal definition of success and create lives of greater joy, meaning, and fulfillment.
- Founder of the billion-dollar Chicken Soup for the Soul™ publishing empire
- Multiple New York Times bestselling author of The Success Principles, The Power of Focus, The Aladdin Factor, Dare to Win, The Key to Living the Law of Attraction, Coaching for Breakthrough Success, and more
- 2.5 million subscribers and followers on social media
- Sold 500+ million books worldwide
- Featured guest on 1,000+ TV and radio shows
- Has trained 2,900+ Canfield Success Principles Trainers in 107 countries
- Founded the Transformational Leadership Council
- Inducted into the National Speakers Associations “Speakers Hall of Fame”
- Is a Harvard graduate with a Master’s degree in Psychological Education
Subscribe for Free to Never Miss an Episode
Click the appropriate link to follow the show so you get every episode of What Matters Most as soon as they’re available!
Author, musician, and speaker Paul Samuel Dolman interviews a variety of people on creativity, the arts, relationships, and spirituality.
Your Review of What Matters Most Helps the Show Reach More People!
If you enjoyed this — or any! — episode of the What Matters Most podcast, please leave a review of the show! Reviews help boost the show in rankings, which makes it more visible… and that means more listeners! It’s a great way to spread the word about What Matters Most!
Create your review – click here!
Help Support Future Episodes!
What Matters Most is 100% listener supported by generous pledges from people just like you.
Did this episode speak to you? Please consider pledging your support for as little as $5.00 per month… or pledge at higher levels and enjoy perks like a guided meditation audiobook, a library of Paul Samuel Dolman e-books… and more!
Read the Book That Inspires the Show
Paul Samuel Dolman, author, podcaster, and speaker, presents What Matters Most (the book!) a series of interview transcriptions from more than twenty inspirational Nashville and Tennessee residents, including special guest the journalist and author Bill Moyers.
Nashville Mayor Megan Barry, former Governor Don Sundquist, Academy Award-winning actress Patricia Neal, Grammy Award-winning entertainer Wynonna Judd, and many more share intimate and inspirational aspects of themselves.
This twentieth anniversary edition also features bonus material from thirty more notables from Tennessee, including local business owners, spiritual leaders, coaches, radio personalities, authors, and educators.